Monday, June 8, 2015

Hello, bunny!

I’m in love with bunny tattoos, which is really weird because I actually don’t like bunnies at all. They’re cute – don’t get me wrong. But their teeth are scary, right? Can’t they slice you up very easily (kind of like a paper cut)?

I used to have a bunny named Brownie, but he was run over. My sister had a bunny named Oreo who lived to be about 14 years old I think. He actually moved to my grandparents’ house where they let him roam their house all day/night.

Before I share the photos of the bunny tattoos I like, I just want to state the obvious: tattoos are permanent.  If you want to get one, think about it and do your research. Good tattoos are expensive. Cheap tattoos are not good. This is something you’ll have on your body for the rest of your life, so you might as well save up your money and make sure you get the best tattoo you can get. Even if that means you have to wait a few years to get one.


















post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment