Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Currently

Happy Wednesday!

I officially joined Twitter. Again. I really want to put in the effort to get this blog to grow, and I know social media is a big, big thing for bloggers. You can tweet me @blake1398. One day I may even start a Facebook page.

Today I’m linking with Lauren for #hashtaghumpday.  This week’s theme is a combination of currently & #hashtags.



Wishing... that this upcoming weekend was another long one. Fourth of July weekend was a blast, and I can definitely get used to having four day weekends. Who couldn’t? I spent about 3 days at the pool, went to a soccer game, watched awesome fireworks, and hung out with awesome people.  #summerdays

Stressing...  about life & dreams & goals. Do you ever feel like you’re not living the life you want to live? I’m a writer at heart. It’s my passion (& I have a degree in it). I don’t write as much as I want to at my job, and I think it’s starting to take a toll on me. But, I was recently chosen to become part of a Communications Team for a club at work, so that’ll give me more opportunities to write. Also, I want to become a skimm’bassador. Do you read Daily Skimm? It’s a daily email that sums up local and global news – so you can read it pretty quickly. You can sign up here. (No, I don’t get any money if you sign up through my link. BUT… I need 10 people to sign up through that link before I can become a skimm’bassador) #helpagirlout

Eating...  oatmeal. I wish I could say something awesome, like pesto pasta, but not right now. I tend to eat oatmeal every morning when I’m at work. It’s the only thing that keeps me satisfied until lunch – and that’s super important because I hate, hate, hate when my stomach growls during meetings. #awkward

St. Arnold's Bottle Caps - July 4th


Preparing... for Big Brother tonight. Do you watch it? I’ve watched since season 1. I remember seasons when they didn’t have any twists. How cool would it be if next season they didn’t have a twist? I bet all the house guests would go crazy trying to figure out what the twist is... only to find out there wasn’t one and they were just paranoid. #ishouldwriteforthatshow

Hoping...  that the dogs would have slept last night. They usually sleep throughout the night and sometimes sleep as late as 9 AM without bugging us. But last night Bear would not go to sleep, and then he woke up about 2 hours early this morning (so 2 hours before my alarm goes off). I kept hear him walking around the house. & yes, we let the dogs sleep in the bed. It’s a decision we regret every night.  #igetnosleep

Disappearing... from nowhere I hope. #heretostay

What are you up to today?

Also, I’m looking for blog recommendations. Who are your favorite bloggers to read?

#Hashtaghumpday @ Life with Lolo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment