Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hello! A Little Life Update

I have been super busy lately which is why I've been a no-show to blog land. I usually try to find time to write once a day, but these days just seem to soar right on by.

But anyway, guess what I did! I hate when people ask me to guess what because I'll probably never, ever guess the actual answer.





I quit my job. I’m still not 100% sure how I feel about the transition. Although I’m excited to start my new job in two weeks, it’s always nerve-racking to leave a comfort zone and go into a new one.

A week ago, Kevin also quit his job! Talk about a coincidence. With the job market how it is, it feels crazy that we both had job offers a week apart from each other!

So what's next? We are both going to be on different schedules than what we were on at our old jobs. That means the dogs have to get used to a new schedule too. Hopefully we all transition smoothly into this next adventure!

I'll be sure to come back & tell you all more details.


I didn’t mean to take a break from blog land… I need to start setting aside time to write blog posts. I usually write during the work day (shhh), but I’m not sure if that will be possible anymore.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment