Monday, September 28, 2015

October



October is my favorite month of the year. And no, it’s not because pumpkin spiced everything fills every shelf in the grocery store. October has always been a month for new things.

October 12, 2005 – I started dating Josh (who I continued to date for three years in high school).
October 10, 2008 – I started dating Dylan (who I continued to date for three years in college).
October 10, 2013 – The day I met Kevin (who then asked me to be his girlfriend on November 2, 2013).

Guess what Kevin & I are doing October 10, 2015? Going to the Texas State Fair! I am beyond thrilled to finally go see what this huge fair is all about. People keep telling me to try every fried food I can, but I don’t want to walk out $1,000 in debt and feeling sick from eating fried butter all day. I think I’m going to pick two fried things to order. Any suggestions?

I don’t know whether to be scared or excited – but I found out that the weekend I chose is also the TX vs. OU game. The stadium is right in the middle of the fair grounds and about 100,000 people come out to watch it. Talk about a packed park!

I’m not really concerned about how crowded the fair is… but I really don’t want to sit in hours & hours worth of traffic on Saturday to get there and on Sunday to get home.  I guess I’m being a party pooper, huh?


What are some new things you’re doing in October?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment