Friday, October 2, 2015

A Little Bit About Love

Caleb Ralston


About a month ago my Great Uncle Jerry passed away from Kidney Failure. He was surrounded by his loved ones, including his wife – they were actually holding hands when he passed.

My Great Aunt, Martha, has been sick for quite a while. She basically lost her personality. When Jerry died, my cousin said that was the first time she saw her mom show any emotion in over 15 years. She understood that she lost her husband that day.

Jerry & Martha’s love story begins quickly. On their second date, Jerry asked for her hand in marriage. She said yes, and they’ve been unstoppable ever since.

Martha passed away last weekend (about a month after Jerry).


I don’t know what comes after life, but whatever it is, I hope they are filled with more love than they felt while they were alive. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment